Rubenstein Counseling PLLC is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website (www.rrcounseling.com). Information gathered on our website is used to monitor effectiveness in providing relevant and credible mental health information, in answering questions, and in improving the website. Rubenstein Counseling PLLC is committed to making certain that our website is used as a resource to fulfill the mission of serving the Mental Health care needs of individuals and families.
Our website, www.rrcounseling.com, is developed by PRBYGR.com. The postal address is: Rubenstein Counseling PLLC, 10229 N 92nd St., Suite 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. The website manager can be contacted using this website’s contact form.
This site recognizes and collects, when possible, the domain name of a visitor’s server (for example, rrcounseling.com or aol.com). We do not automatically collect the full e-mail address of visitors to our website. The only way we obtain your name or e-mail address is when you choose to provide that information to us. Examples of how you might provide us with such personal information include:
* Completing a survey or feedback form;
* E-mailing us with a comment or question;
How do we use the information we collect?
* Rubenstein Counseling PLLC does not sell, trade or rent personal information about its website visitors.
* The information we collect about the domain name of the server from which you are visiting is aggregated and used solely to determine the number of visitors to our site each day, and sources of traffic.
* E-mail addresses provided by visitors are used to respond to comments submitted through our feedback and surveys forms, when indicated. E-mail addresses provided when subscribing to e-mail bulletins are used to distribute the bulletins via email to subscribers. Information provided by visitors who choose to establish a personal homepage is used to furnish that page with the data requested by the visitor and to send information requested by the visitor.
* If a website visitor asks us to send material that cannot be transmitted electronically, we will need to know the visitor’s name, e-mail address and mailing address. We will use that information only to fulfill the visitor’s request.
As described above, we sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our site to help us provide better customer service. For example, we measure visitor activity on our Web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This includes analyzing these logs periodically to measure the traffic through our servers, the number of pages visited and the level of demand for pages and topics of interests. The logs may be preserved indefinitely and used at any time and in any way to prevent security breaches and to ensure the integrity of the data on our servers.
Cookies and Other Technologies
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of the information discussed above by Rubenstein Counseling PLLC. Changes in this policy will be posted on this page so that you may always be aware of what information is being collected, how it is being used, and under what circumstances it is being disclosed.
Rubenstein Counseling PLLC is committed to its mission of serving the mental health care needs of individuals and families. We will live up to the privacy standards outlined in this policy because we are obligated to act in good faith, to fulfill the organization’s mission of service and to act in accordance with Rubenstein Counseling PLLC’s core values of compassion, equality, excellence, partnership and stewardship. Meeting these obligations compels us to be honest, to act in the public’s best interests and to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all information provided to us, as outlined in this policy.